Skip to content

Humax forums hdr fox t2

HomeTafelski85905Humax forums hdr fox t2

I would probably want to stick with humax but open to other suggestions, i need the box to pretty much just do what the HDR FOX T2 did, i dont mind if it has smart apps on and if it connects to the internet but this isn't a must, i just assume most probably will have this now. I have a Humax HDR-Fox T2 500GB. Please could someone tell me what I need and how I go about setting up the TV Portal on the Humax HDR-Fox T2? Also what Wi-Fi stick will work with the Humax HDR-Fox T2 so that I can use the TV Portal? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions about an ongoing weird problem with the Humax machine. Bought my original unit in September 2010, now on my THIRD one which has just developed the same problems as the previous two - one replaced by retailer and then next replaced by Humax. Now they The HDR Fox T2 connects to your broadband either by ethernet cable (10/100 Full Duplex) or by a plugin 2.4GHz 802.11g/N wifi dongle which costs 20 quid on the Humax sales site and plugs into either Latest update: 2019/09/15 (Please note: for brevity, when something applies to both HD-FOX T2 and HDR-FOX T2 they are referred to as "HD/HDR-FOX". "T2" can be omitted without creating confusion. None of what follows is necessarily applicable to any other Humax device, including the Foxsat HD or humax product discussions. To find out your predicted Freeview coverage, available channels and dates for upcoming retune events, scroll down to "Check Freeview at my home", and enter your Postcode and House Number or Name. Like its sibling -- the HD-FOX T2 -- the Humax HDR-FOX T2 is an HD Ready receiver for accessing the latest high-definition channels via Freeview. The difference, however, is that the HDR-FOX T2

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions about an ongoing weird problem with the Humax machine. Bought my original unit in September 2010, now on my THIRD one which has just developed the same problems as the previous two - one replaced by retailer and then next replaced by Humax. Now they

Discussion forum for the customised firmware for HD-FOX T2 and HDR-FOX T2. jazzy2006; Thread; Monday at 7:41 PM; Replies: 1; Forum: Freeview & YouView Humax Foxsat HDR custom firmware: Mediatomb HD playback Hi all had my HDR Fox T2 for some time now, always worked solidly, just recently tho on  22 Jan 2020 Hi all had my HDR Fox T2 for some time now, always worked solidly, just recently Multi Code function HD/HDR remote « My Humax Forum. A quick search on Google brought up 40+ complaints on one forum of Humax Remote Controllers failing. Another huge amount of pages on other forums about  

6 Mar 2020 The latest model to come under the microscope is the Humax HDR-FOX T2, which was actually the first Freeview HD PVR to hit the shops.

SMART MEDIA PLAYERS, Uncategorized. PRODUCT. PRODUCT, FVP-4000T , FVP-5000T, HD-FOX T2, HDR-1800T, HDR-2000T, HDR-FOX T2. Search  28 Oct 2014 Hi guys, The original problem: I ran out of space on my Humax HDR-FOX T2 boxso I transferred TS file to play them locally. 0. I FTPed first the  Buying a Certified Refurbished Humax unit is an easy way to save money. We fully test and Freesat Recorder HDR-1100S 1TB White (Refurbished). £189.00. 11 Apr 2018 Many Humax forums explain how to transfer recordings to and from the built-in hard drive but generally assume that the receiver is working  6 Mar 2020 The latest model to come under the microscope is the Humax HDR-FOX T2, which was actually the first Freeview HD PVR to hit the shops.

Buying a Certified Refurbished Humax unit is an easy way to save money. We fully test and Freesat Recorder HDR-1100S 1TB White (Refurbished). £189.00.

So possibly HDD problem. Dug in my junk box and found a Samsung drive,(250 Mb, which was the heart of an old PC and height of technology then). Fitted that into Fox T2 for a test and it rapidly formatted it and Fox T2 HDR working well now (but with limited recording capacity of course). So do I obtain a 1Tb Seagate drive at about £45? Hi, I don't know whether this is the 'official' HDR-Fox T2 forum or not. In either case I misposted this on the Humax HD Fox T2 forum yesterday and thought I'd repost here. Moderator comment. Post removed. Please note that posting the same issue in more than one thread is against forum rules. Thanks. Your original post was in the correct place. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. The Humax HDR-FOX T2 puts a world of content at your fingertips. FEATURES SUPPORT This feature-packed digital TV recorder gives you access to Freeview TV and radio channels, plus intense and vibrant high definition (HD) content, all subscription-free and through your roof-top aerial. So possibly HDD problem. Dug in my junk box and found a Samsung drive,(250 Mb, which was the heart of an old PC and height of technology then). Fitted that into Fox T2 for a test and it rapidly formatted it and Fox T2 HDR working well now (but with limited recording capacity of course). So do I obtain a 1Tb Seagate drive at about £45? My HDR-FOX T2s mainly use a buffalo. The user guide for the HDR-FOX T2 states that the total of the usb ports is for a maximum of 800Ma, however I have successfully copied over from 1 drive to the other. However I have only done this once as I don't want to risk stressing the HDR-FOX T2.

My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2 Trev 1 week ago · HDR FOX T2 switching of randomly (1 mnth ago, 3 posts, 82 views) Started by: penshaw 

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. The Humax HDR-FOX T2 puts a world of content at your fingertips. FEATURES SUPPORT This feature-packed digital TV recorder gives you access to Freeview TV and radio channels, plus intense and vibrant high definition (HD) content, all subscription-free and through your roof-top aerial. So possibly HDD problem. Dug in my junk box and found a Samsung drive,(250 Mb, which was the heart of an old PC and height of technology then). Fitted that into Fox T2 for a test and it rapidly formatted it and Fox T2 HDR working well now (but with limited recording capacity of course). So do I obtain a 1Tb Seagate drive at about £45? My HDR-FOX T2s mainly use a buffalo. The user guide for the HDR-FOX T2 states that the total of the usb ports is for a maximum of 800Ma, however I have successfully copied over from 1 drive to the other. However I have only done this once as I don't want to risk stressing the HDR-FOX T2. Leaving aside the obvious advantages of the extensive catch up capability of the FVP-5000T, two HDR FOX T2's (both with the custom firmware) are a lot more capable than a FVP-5000T. Even without the custom firmware one HDR-FOX-T2 can replay anothers recordings (HD and SD). External viewing of FVP-5000T recordings is restricted to SD only. I would probably want to stick with humax but open to other suggestions, i need the box to pretty much just do what the HDR FOX T2 did, i dont mind if it has smart apps on and if it connects to the internet but this isn't a must, i just assume most probably will have this now. I have a Humax HDR-Fox T2 500GB. Please could someone tell me what I need and how I go about setting up the TV Portal on the Humax HDR-Fox T2? Also what Wi-Fi stick will work with the Humax HDR-Fox T2 so that I can use the TV Portal?